MUC-OFF Wash-In Rain Shield Re-Proofer 300ML
Shredding in the rain? Grab our new Wash-In Rain Shield Re-Proofer. It’s an easy-to-use wash-in treatment designed to restore factory levels of performance on all waterproof and breathable fabrics. The cutting-edge DWR treatment creates a tough barrier to keep your technical garments weatherproof, without impacting their breathability. It also helps to protect against mud and ground-in stains. And the best bit? It’s safe for the environment, as it’s water-based and doesn't contain PFCs!
Our state-of-the-art formula gives unrivalled protection within 24 hours of treatment. After application, water will bead and roll off, so you’re protected to go and get rad in the harshest of conditions.
How To Use:
We recommend cleaning your technical apparel with our Technical Wash before treating with Wash-In Rain Sheild Re-Proofer for the best results.
- Shake bottle well to activate the formula.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Use 20 x 5ml caps per large item, or two smaller items. Use 5 x capfuls if hand washing.
- Pour the product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to the care label instructions.
- Air-dry by hanging up and leave to dry overnight before wearing the garment in wet conditions again. Or tumble dry if the care label inside your garment permits.
The efficiency of the DWR applied to the surface of the technical apparel will gradually wear off over time with normal wear and washing, so we recommend refreshing the coating every 3 months depending on wear and washing frequency.
All waterproof clothing needs to be cared for to keep it performing at its best. Using ordinary household detergent will ultimately break down the DWR and impair the water repellence, due to the heavy surfactants in these products.
If you notice that water is no longer beading on the surface of your garment and soaking into the fabric, then it is time to refresh with Re-proofer.